We helped Save the Children honor health workers from around the world.
Save the Children & Frontline Health Worker Coalition created The REAL Awards to honor health workers around the world. HelpGood helped them to grow their social communities on Facebook and Twitter to achieve an increase in nominations, votes and online advocacy actions.
Since The REAL Awards are the Oscars for health workers, our content strategy dovetailed with the heightened attention on award season. We used real-time marketing strategies for every award show to raise awareness of The REAL Awards. Our partner relationship management strategy helped to rally the entire health worker community around spreading the advocacy message to help train and support more health workers to save more lives.
- Nominations increased 40% from the year prior to 297.
- Votes totaled more than 6,000.
- 75% of the website traffic source was referrals from Facebook and Twitter.
- Twitter community grew from 100 to 825 followers.
- Facebook community grew from 500 to 16,900 likes.
- Thunderclap advocacy message reached more than 1 million on 12/18/2014